A message from the NCAA
As in previous years, to assist with managing our travel costs, the Association has an agreement with Short’s Travel Management, through whom all championships air travel must be arranged. They can be reached at (866) 655-9215. Please note, air travel not booked through Short’s will not be reimbursed by the Association.
In addition, the NCAA has an agreement with GO Ground to provide ground transportation for all team championships. Again, all reimbursable charter bus transportation will be billed directly to the Association, so institutions participating in team championships are required to use GO Ground for all charter bus needs. They can be reached at (866) 386-4951. Any reimbursable charter bus usage not arranged through GO Ground will not be reimbursed.
The NCAA travel policies are available online . Once you have logged in to the membership section, click on Championships and then choose Travel and Reimbursement Information.
We look forward to working with you and your staff in the coming months. As always, if you have any questions about championship travel, please contact us at (317) 917-6757, or by email.
Post-Season Travel Links
- ACC Olympic Sport Reimbursement Statement- Excel
- ACC Basketball Reimbursement Statement for Championships – PDF
- NCAA Expense Reimbursement online form
- NCAA Championship Travel Policies – PDF
- Short’s Travel – Must utilize Short’s for all air travel to NCAA championships. In order for a team to be eligible for air transportation, they must be more than 400 miles from their campus to the competition site. Men’s and Women’s Basketball must be more than 350 miles to qualify. As soon as possible, teams should update their account profile. When invoiced for additional travelers, please include their names and submit to the Business Office for payment.