Athletics Travel & Expense Forms
- Travel Related Forms and Instruction
- Before the Trip Begins
- After the Trip
- Post-Season Travel
- Expense & Accounting Forms & Instruction
- Additional Resources
- If you are traveling as an individual, please refer to our Individual Travel Procedures
- 2006-07 Airport Security & Passport Update
- Travel, Entertainment and Buisness Expense Policies and Policy
- Travel Security Tips – Protect yourself and your personal belongings as you travel
- JPMorganChase VISA Corporate Meetings Card
- Athletics Guest Waiver – Travel waiver associated with unofficial party athletic travel
- Car Rental – When the university rental motor pool 1-6467) cannot be used, the preferred agencies are Enterprise and National. More Information
- Cash Advance – request for a travel advance
- Chase Mastercard – request student per diem be added to an existing Chase Mastercard (must be accompanied by completed Support Form) Also see payment card Frequently Asked Questions
- Credit References
- Exemption Status – list of tax exemption by state. Tax exemption certificates are available online.
- Mileage Rate – The current IRS rate for mileage reimbursement is 56.5 cents per mile (effective January 1, 2013).
- Per Diem
- Spouse Travel Form – Should be signed by the Athletics Director & submitted to the Business Office prior to a spouse/family member traveling. If expenses are incurred by the spouse/family member this form must accompany the affected expense report
- Team Entertainment – department policy
- Traveler’s Cheques – request for traveler’s cheques
After The Trip
- Expense Reporting Instructions
- Missing Receipt Affidavit – to be included with the expense report in lieu of a missing original receipt
- Team Travel Tracker – use to compare team travel actual dollars spent to budgeted amounts
Expense/Accounting Forms & Instruction
- BuyND Instruction – online system utilized by the Business Office for all purchase request processing. Essentially, goods and supplies are ordered and received through this Procurement site. Only authorized users may use this system. Contact the Business Office if you would like to attend training.
- Charitable Contribution – This form is used when a department is interested in making a charitable contribution using University budget dollars in the amount of $500 or more.
- Equipment Disposal Form – This form is used to record the sale, transfer or disposal of University-owned capital assets.
- Expense Report – see Expense Reporting Instructions in After the Trip section above.
- Facilities Requisition – Facility Requisitions are now online for campus custodial and maintenance services except Landscaping Services, Security, and Warehouse Supplies. If you are approved to requisition online (you know who you are) utilize the Facility Requisition site on InsideND. If not, please complete a facility requisition request & submit it to your Business Office contact.
- Gift Routing – Use this form when receiving a gift from a donor to a Notre Dame department or association.
- Missing Receipt Affidavit – to be included with the expense report in lieu of a missing original receipt. See After the Trip section above.
- Over Budget Request – A budget revision should be used to transfer University budget dollars/go over budget.
- Purchase Requisition – use when purchasing supplies or equipment over $25.00 from an outside vendor.
- Vendor Selection Form – use this form to document the purchase of goods and/or services greater than $5,000 unless purchased from a strategic University vendor. For a list of strategic vendors visit buyND.
- Department Alcohol Policy
- Meals – Training Table & Occasional Meals
- Per Diem Rates – “US”: & International
- Requests for Fundraising Memoribilia
- Student Host Money Request – see Recruiting Host Money Instructions.
- Student Host Statement – to be submitted to Compliance (original) & the Business Office (1 copy attached to the expense report).
- Travel, Entertainment and Business Expense Policies and Policy